Candice tagged me for this meme listing 6 quirky things about themselves. Incidentally, if you haven't read Candice's blog, hop to it. Insanely hysterical. Nurses are pretty funny.
I'm not really quirky. In fact, me and quirky are not two words that usually go in the same sentence...unless the words "is not" is sandwiched between them. Quirky is used for perky people. Me...I'm just an odd duck.
But, I guess I do have some strange idiosyncrasies that most people would call quirky if I was Meg Ryan or Hannah Montana.
1. I have a strange texture-hate-thing with onions. I can tolerate them if they are fried to beyond a crisp. However, onions love to be crunchy and slimy at the same time. When I bite down on an onion in it's preferred state, I somehow get the feeling that I'm eating bugs (namely roaches), and I start to gag. It's easier to just say I hate onions than have to explain the texture thing.
2. My personal report sheet at work has to be immaculate. I have to write things down in a certain order, in neat handwriting. If there are a lot of things scratched out, or just garbage all over the page, my night is completely shot. My coworkers think I'm neurotic about it. I am.
3. I'm a watch whore. In this day and age that less people wear watches (thanks to cell phones), I apparently try to single-handedly keep watchmakers afloat. I don't know exactly how many watches I own, but it's a pretty good-sized number. Most of my watches are Fossil, but I did splurge on myself this vacation and buy a Citizen Eco-Drive watch. I'm slowly working my way up to a Rolex, WHICH I will own before I die.
4. I'm strange when it comes to my neck. It's a fairly sensitive place, and for that reason, I can't stand to wear turtle neck shirts, any type of jewelry that is tight on my neck (like chokers and short necklaces). However, it is my most favorite place to be kissed.
5. The month of December is my least-favorite month.
6. I'm obsessed with trailer park life. If I drive by one, I crane my neck to see if I can spot anything interesting. It's like watching an ant farm for the NASCAR crowd.
7. Some classical music makes me cry...so I try to listen to it when no one else is watching.
So, I just tag whoever wants to do this. You know who you are!