Sunday, February 19, 2006

Where, oh where, have the smart people gone?


I don't consider myself a feminist, but sometimes I think there should be a new feminist movement. Not aimed at the idea that we can be just as good as men, but rather aimed at women who embarass everyone else without a Y chromosome.

I never considered myself a Pink fan either, but her newest song, "Stupid Girls" is quite catchy, and has a pretty good message. If you haven't heard it, or seen the video, I suggest you do just so you have an idea of what I am talking about. Stupid girls reign the media, and I see them by the truckload at the AMC. Fourteen year olds dressed like whores because that is cool and trendy. Those girls will grow up to appear in the latest Girls Gone Wild.

Usually I think the Stupid Girls are somewhat amusing...but even then it gets old after a while.

Which could explain why I don't watch a lot of television. Everytime I see an image of Paris Hilton or Jessica Simpson, I swear I lose 10 IQ points.

1 comment:

Beckle the Freckle said...

I blame those trashy Bratz dolls. I swear my daughter will never own one of those.