Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Introducing...Toph's Triage

Toph got his blogging start here, on General Blather, by hand-selecting the videos I would feature (that feature is now defunct on this blog, rest in peace). I always knew it was a matter of time before he left the safe confines of my nest, to go on and start a blog of his very own. I knew this would happen for a couple of reasons:

1. He's smart.
2. He's funny.
3. He can write complete sentences.

Granted, you don't need to have all three of these qualities to have a blog. Hell, I can think of a handful of bloggers (none of which I link to) who have none of these characteristics, and still have a blog.

If your blog is retarded, I won't link to it. Policy. (However, if you don't have a retarded blog and I have not linked you, that only means I haven't discovered you yet.)

At any rate, I've worked with Toph for a couple of years. He started out as a tech, finished nursing school and became an RN. Now, he's transferred off of Hell (i.e. the floor I work on), and onto greener pastures (i.e. the Emergency Room). Sure, I'm sad to see his fine ass, ahem, I mean...him go. Work on my floor will now be very, very boring in his absence. (Who else am I going to relay stupid movie quotes with??)

Without further delay, I present Toph's Triage. Give him a break because his blog is in it's infancy, and while he may not post with the fervor of a certain chronic masturbator that lives in his mother's basement, his posts are worth reading. Join him on his journey into the belly of the beast.

It should be an entertaining ride. I call dibs on a window seat.

6 comments:

"The D" said...

HEY!! WHAT THE HELL, LADY?!?!? WHERE'S MY LINK? Am I retarded? when did I become retarded? I'm not retarded.

"The D" said...

Opps, hahhahahah, I just found it. But you have it under "What the Deuce?" Which I haven't used for a long time. I just use The D Rules, now.

GB, RN said...

Why would I put "The D Rule" when clearly, I rule.

Spyder said...

I added Toph to my Google Reader & to Kansas City Bloggers blog.

"The D" said...

Because its the name of my blog. duh.

Faith said...

Ok, this: "Am I retarded? when did I become retarded? I'm not retarded."

Followed by *this*: "Opps, hahhahahah, I just found it."

Made me guffaw at my computer screen. I love a good guffawing. Thank you, D.