Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Hump Day Plans

I have a long list of things I would like to get done tomorrow.

1. Buy Christmas tree. A real one. I'll buy a fake one after Christmas when they all go on sale.
2. Do laundry. I have a shit ton of dirty laundry. All my Christmas socks are dirty.
3. Get pricing for Christmas party catering. I'm hosting the work Christmas party this year...and Bosshole gave us a budget for food. How about Mexican? Everyone loves a good taco.
4. Go shopping. For more clothes. So I can have more laundry to wash.
5. Erect tree and decorate it. Not nearly as sexy as it sounds.
6. Hit the grocery store. Brother cleaned the fridge of all the cheese.

I'm sure there are other things I need to do. Damned if I can't remember what they are. I'm going to be lucky if I get this list completed.

No comments: