Saturday, July 19, 2008

Adventures With Ambien

So, the Most Awesome Office Nurse Ever called in a prescription for Ambien because I needed help in the sleep department. I've taken Ambien in the past, and it's worked beautifully, and without the weird side effects that some people experience.

Well, not this time around.

I took the Ambien plus two Vicodin (as suggested). I thought I would blog but then I started seeing two computers in front of me, and decided that blogging may have not been a good idea.

When I woke up Friday morning, I was wearing lingerie. I never were lingerie for no apparent reason. It has to be a pretty special occasion to get my ass in frilly unmentionables. It was a cute little black set I bought a while ago just because it was on sale. I don't know why I decided to wear it to bed Thursday night. All night, while I was working, I racked my brains, trying to figure out my reasoning for wearing bawdy underwear to bed...on a weeknight...without any sort of special occasion.

I couldn't come up with a reason. I just blamed the Ambien.

I don't know what else I did Thursday night. Part of me is afraid to find out. At least I was alone in the house.

I think...

6 comments:

RCH said...

Wheeeeeee!

Suzy said...

As an insomniac, Ambien does nothing for me. Vicodins on the other hand. Yummy.

6502Programmer said...

I have never taken any sort of industrial strength medications. I was on Ritalin as a kid, but that was before it got handed out like coke on a trading floor. I guess I must be missing out, but if you don't remember what you did, am I really missing out by not taking it?

Erin said...

My friend's mom calls her when she's had Ambien - they call it talking Ambien. It's made for some amazing memories. Well, not for the mom.

Nuke said...

You don't have a webcam on one of those 2 computers you saw do you?

If so you might wanna check if it has been on lately. Just sayin, since you are sure you were alone...
(and yes, that was sposed to be humor, cut me some slack it's Monday).

soju said...

I have tried Ambien. I highly recommend it. You can buy through online WWW.MEDSHEAVEN.COM even without prescription. MF