Thursday, February 22, 2007

Let's Take a Vote!

By a show of hands, who is sick and tired of hearing about Anna Nicole's afterlife strife??

How hard can it be to bury someone?? BURY HER ALREADY!!! I almost can smell her from here. By the time a decision is made, the only thing left of her remains will be those silicone implants.

I'm also convinced that the judge in the hearings worked his way through law school as a used car salesman. Smarmy!!!

Hell, if someone like him can make it through law school, there's hope for me yet.

AND DO A DAMN DNA TEST ON THE BABY!!

3 comments:

Jennifer & Jesse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faith said...

Sorry, that last comment was from me, left in the wrong blogger identity. Oops!

Anyway, I wanted to say that I second this motion. All of it. Tired to death (heh) of this whole shebang.

Xavier Onassis said...

I couldn't agree more. She's been in bimbo limbo long enough. Bury the bitch.