Sunday, November 04, 2007

So Much for Continuity

I signed up for NaBloPoMo....which essentially means I'm supposed to blog every single day for the month of November. As you can see, I've missed a day. However, I think I should be allowed some reprieve because I posted four separate entries on Thursday.

That should count for something, I think.

It's never too late to get started. I think this would also be a good thing for Kant to do. She blogs once a month, or maybe a quarter.

I just got home from work, stopping by Land of Sam to pick up some more Kleenex and bread. Because I live close enough to Arrowhead that I can actually hear the groans, I also get to contend with the traffic that comes with it. People in red all over Walmart, and most of them converging by the hot dog buns, or the liquor isle. One family came in wearing Green Bay colors. I wanted to wish them luck.

So, I finally made it home after a 13 hour workday. An extra hour doesn't seem like much, but I'm convinced that extra hour actually tacks on an additional four hours, but manipulates the clock in some manner that we only think we are there for just one more hour. Fortunate for me, I took the iPod with me and got to listen to some tunes while I charted on bowel habits.

Brother is supposed to come home today because he has to work tonight. It's still up in the air whether he comes in the truck. When I spoke with him last night, he said they had just put the new transmission in the old girl. Not to mention she's not insured right now. And she needs new tires.

Looks like I'm probably not going to get full control of the PT until next weekend. I'm going to make Brother wash it. And clean the inside out.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go turn in for the day. Good night!

No comments: