I have to credit The D for this idea.
1. My name is Heather, but my friends call me Headhurt, Head, or H-train.
2. I was born on March 21, 1975.
3. I was conceived on the banks of the Republican river (in Kansas) during a 4th of July camp out.
4. I was born without hip joints and had to wear a plaster cast for the first year of my life.
5. I have two younger brothers.
6. My parents divorced when I was 16.
7. My father was an alcoholic.
8. He died when I was 18.
9. I'm a Registered Nurse.
10. I want to retire in the Caribbean and run my own dayspa for fun.
11. I was engaged once when I was 18 to my first serious boyfriend.
12. He proposed to me over pancakes at Old Country Buffet on Christmas Eve morning.
13. I broke it off with him the following March.
14. I'm a Mormon (LDS)
15. I haven't been to church since I started nursing school.
16. I have an American Eskimo named Sam.
17. I have two cats...George and Shasta.
18. I just bought a house in November, and I love it. However, I hate the mortgage payment.
19. My favorite restaurant is Strouds.
20. My friends credit me for being painfully honest.
21. I love fried egg sandwiches.
22. I loathe onions.
23. I love to cook for other people.
24. I went to cosmetology school when I was 19. I hated cutting hair.
25. I got braces in 2003 and had them on for a year. They were gold...fo shizzle.
26. I speak some Japanese, and even less Russian.
27. I wear glasses to read.
28. I know what it is like to be blind.
29. My "what if guy" lives in South Carolina.
30. I haven't had a serious boyfriend since 2004. He's still in love with me.
31. I'm going to take scuba classes...eventually.
32. I believe marriage should be forever.
33. I've been on three cruises.
34. I just booked my fourth cruise.
35. I love to travel, particularly to the Caribbean.
36. I drive a PT Cruiser.
37. I own my own boat, but it hasn't seen water since 2005.
38. I love to swim in fresh water.
39. My family disappoints me more than I would like. I love them anyway.
40. Out of all of them, I worry about my mother the most.
41. I'm taking my mother out to dinner tonight.
42. Dr. Ruth is my idol.
43. I've had reconstructive knee surgery.
44. I'm a kick ass singer.
45. My best female friend is Kathryn.
46. I've never done drugs, not even experimented.
47. I used to play drums in high school.
48. My IQ is 128
49. I high school, I used to skip lunch and read in the library.
50. My family was poor growing up.
51. I got a $75K settlement and purchased a college education...and the boat.
52. I love current events.
53. My favorite television show is Law and Order: SVU
54. I joined the high school pom-pon squad because the band sucked something awful.
55. I hated being on the pom-pon squad just as much, but I looked cute in the uniform.
56. My best male friend is Paul. He's secretly in love with me.
57. I originally was going to be a high school teacher.
58. My most favorite vehicle I've ever owned was a 1990 Ford F-150.
59. Someone tried to sexually abuse me as a teenager, but I punched him and he left me alone after that.
60. I'm smitten with Elvis Presley.
61. I still get scared when my patients crash.
62. I use sarcasm and humor to deal with stressful situations.
63. I hate slutty nurses...they discredit the profession.
64. I love kissing, and I am quite good at it.
65. I can cross stitch, crochet, and sew.
66. My favorite song is "A Song for You" by Ray Charles.
67. My favorite color is red.
68. I love going to the Farmers Market.
69. I don't like to shop for clothes.
70. My favorite activity is sitting around a campfire with friends/family and talking.
71. My favorite thing to wear is pajama pants made by Momma Lue (Kant's mom).
72. I prefer silver over gold.
73. I collect refrigerator magnets.
74. I don't let people take advantage of me.
75. I own a set of Liberator wedges.
76. I'm a natural blond with brown eyes.
77. The first thing I am attracted to is intelligence. Second, a sense of humor.
78. My mother originally wanted to name me Atlantis Marie.
79. I love perfume. My current favorites are Burberry Brit and KenzoAmore.
80. I can't get up on waterskiis.
81. I was born in Denver, Colorado.
82. I used to live in Nebraska.
83. My favorite drink is mango mohito.
84. I still have my tonsils.
85. I love music...except most hip-hop and rap.
86. My favorite past time is taking naps. Even better if I have someone to snuggle with.
87. I don't have any tattoos, but I do have some piercings.
88. I've never considered having a relationship with another female.
89. I'm going to go looking at patio furniture tomorrow. I may even buy something.
90. I have a PS2 and I love to play the Kingdom Hearts games.
91. I enjoy making people laugh.
92. I'm having a big Open House party this month.
93. I have a bad tire on my car. I'm getting it replaced this week.
94. I got to drive on the Kansas Speedway, but I'm not a NASCAR fan.
95. I almost joined the Navy.
96. I procrastinate.
97. I prefer iced drinks to hot ones.
98. I love roses and lilacs.
99. My grandfather taught me to play chess when I was a kid.
100. My father took me hunting sometimes, but I never killed anything.
101. I'm going to bed early tonight.