Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tuesday Blather

I didn't sleep well last night, so I ended up sleeping until noon today. Dreary day, so it's not like I'm going to get any yard work done.

I did, however, take the car to get a couple new tires. The back ones, if memory serves, were on the car when I originally purchased it over two years ago. I was pretty certain they needed replacing. Whenever the car would shimmy, I was always reminded of this. After the tires were placed, the tire guy drove my car around the parking lot a couple times in an "8" configuration. Everyone stopped to watch. We were that bored.

While I waited, I watched "Heroes" on my iPod until the battery croaked. I'm only to the third episode. At this rate, I might finish season1 before season 3 is aired.

Paul is sick. He started feeling crappy Sunday night, and all he could say was, "I feel like ass." Sometimes, I think the ass is short-changed. Can't ass be a good thing sometimes?? Anyway, he claims he caught it while reading my blog about me being sick. Whatever. I think it's just a ruse so he can get out of doing anything for my birthday.

Only a couple more weeks until Kant comes to visit. I'm very excited about this. I also think I am going to be hosting the family for Easter dinner on the Saturday before Easter. There will be an egg hunt in my backyard. Hopefully, Sam won't get to the eggs before the kids do.

A relatively quiet day. I think I will go take a nap now.

No comments: