Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A Day That Brings Out the Romance in Everyone

With the untimely demise of my Palm Pilot, I really have been out of sorts in terms of what day it is. I've just been out of sorts altogether since it croaked. My Palm was my lifeline. I feel lost without it.

That being said, I simply forgot that today is Steak and Blowjob Day. For those of you who don't know, you can click on the link above and read up on it.

Considering that no one bothered with me for Valentines Day, I feel no obligation to bother with anyone on this most sacred of Man-days. Your loss, fellas. I grill a pretty mean steak.

Ironically enough, I did pull a steak out of the freezer last night to grill tonight. I did this without realizing today was a holiday.

Time to marinate my meat!!

1 comment:

SmedRock said...

Don't worry, you fell into the 98% group of women that chose not celebrate it either. :)

Thanks for the kind thought though!