Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Feast

Just under the wire...

Appetizer
Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?
Once we had a patient who lost a leg, but was handling it with humor. So much, that he decided to play practical jokes on the staff. He was wheeling himself down the hall, looking for something to do when an idea came to my head. I gave him a couple cartons of apple juice and a new urinal. I didn't have to tell him what to do with it. An hour or so later, a scream comes from his room as an IV nurse went in and he decided to "recycle" his urine by drinking it.
My idea...of course, I didn't take credit for it.

Soup
What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?
I have the salt and pepper mills. One's black. The other white. Both shaped like bowling pins. I got them from the Ikea store in Atlanta.

Salad
Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?
Caribbean cruise booked for the fall.

Main Course
What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?
I use this thick aloe vera cream at work we lovingly call "butt cream". At home, I use the stuff from Bath and Body that has milk and honey in it. Great stuff.

Dessert
Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.
Cherry pie filling with dry yellow cake mix dumped over the top and baked. Okay, I didn't make this up...but it is rather tasty. I shall call it Heather's Dump Cake

No comments: