Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Blogger Meet and Greet

So, it's all over the blogdom about the KC Blogger Meet and Greet. My paranoid side thinks this is all a ploy to get me to leave the house. There is some safety in blogging as it affords you a certain degree in anonymity. However, if one tried really hard, my identity wouldn't be too difficult to ascertain. The only person I know who doesn't read my blog is my mother. She thinks it's an intrusion, as if she were reading my diary or something. A diary that hundreds of strangers read...

But still...

Here's the info in the event anyone who reads this blog (and hasn't heard of the event that is growing bigger and faster than a turd rolling downhill) might like to go and meet their favorite bloggers...or just go and give them the finger for writing something that may have damaged their delicate ego.

Tuesday, April 17th
Happy Hour until ????
Harry’s Country Club(Harry’s in the River Market, NOT Harry’s in Westport)
112 Missouri Ave
Kansas City, MO 64106

I'm still considering whether to go or not. I'm such a chicken when it comes to these sort of things.

5 comments:

Xavier Onassis said...

WOW!! What a bright (in a good way) layout!

I like it!

"The D" said...

WOW! I thought my shit was busted again!

Me likey, likey!

SmedRock said...

LOL for the D. The font a are nice. Some of your older clients, see above, may actually read now.

Fear no the party, we need someone who is better qualified than the first aid the military taught me.

Paul said...

I may have been a bit harsh with my last comment, but I am going through cookie withdrawal.
Have a nice day.

GB, RN said...

That's funny...I still have a big bowl of cookies here.

No withdrawals...