Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sad and Hysterical at the Same Time

I have a Myspace page...and it's not very exciting. I did manage to find a few people I went to high school with, which was good, because now I'm hoping that someone will tell me when the next reunion is, and I don't have to hear about it after the fact.

Anyway...

Sometimes, when I am bored, I will do just a general search...of people I went to college with, of people who work where I work. The other night, lo and behold, I stumbled across my Bosshole's Myspace page. And I thought my page was lame...sheesh.

The dude has no friends. NO FRIENDS! Not even that Tom guy who appears whenever you set up an account. Tom is everyone's friend, but Tom is not Bosshole's friend. Bosshole has zero friend count. How sad is that?

He has some pics, and he looked like a scrawny geek in high school...and I felt sorry for him for, like, two seconds. Something tells me he was beat up a lot, or at least a swirly or two. I also get the feeling that he could easily kick my ass at video games.

(I'm still working on interview questions, so for those who requested it, I haven't forgotten about you...)

2 comments:

Xavier Onassis said...

"Not even that Tom guy who appears whenever you set up an account. Tom is everyone's friend, but Tom is not Bosshole's friend."

That's fucking pathetic! And really funny! Fucktard!

OK, I'll play along. You can interview me if you want.

But I'll be amazed if you can come up with five questions about me that anyone would give a rat's ass what the answer was.

Marti said...

Where is your MySpace place? I'll add you as a friend, or you can add me - LOL

Here's
my page

Hope you have a great weekend!