Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
On a scale...I think 9. Everyone else who sees my handwriting would give it a 12.

Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers in a hurry, but I love hot bubble baths. If it's a jacuzzi tub, added bonus.

Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?
Bad movies...I try to avoid them.

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
I'm addicted to blogging. My computer is on it's last leg, and I live in fear of the day it finally croaks.

Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
Cello

3 comments:

Faith said...

I'm the same with my handwriting. Except for numbers. I'm terrible with the numbers 3 and 5 in particular. I don't know how to fix it...

kcmeesha said...

cheap laptops will be on sale at office depot tomorrow.

6502Programmer said...

I dig the cello too. Yo Yo Ma FTW! Have any particular favorite pieces of music?