Friday, August 01, 2008

Tossing Salad

Logtar posted a little meme about salad. I don't know why he's so interested in salad, but I thought I would answer his questions because I don't have anything interesting to post at this time.

1. Without internet searching, does Caesar salad have fish on it? To my knowledge, caesar salad has anchovies, but it's ground up small and in the dressing and gives it it's tangy flavor. As long as I don't think about the anchovies, I can eat Caesar salad without gagging.

2. Can you have just a salad as a meal? Yes...as long as it's interesting.

3. What is your favorite dressing? Raspberry Vinagrette is my dressing du jour.

4. When was the last time you admitted you were wrong? I don't remember...but I'm sure you could find it on this blog.

5. Do you remember the last time you climbed a tree? That would be the last singles canoe trip I put together. A bunch of us climbed a tree and had our picture taken because we were big dorks like that.

No comments: