Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Funnest Thing I've Done Today

Besides doing the laundry, and going to that oh-so-exciting CPR class this morning, I ran a Google search as suggested by Rachel. Go to Google, type in your name followed by the word "needs". Put it all in quotes.

I'm amazed that Google knows me so well...

- Heather needs men...now!
- Heather needs TWO therapists
- Heather needs to start wearing a bra
- Heather needs a childhood
- Heather needs rest

I ran Kathryn's name, and I kid you not: Kathryn Needs to give Heather lots of Dove Chocolate Bars. :o)

1 comment:

Marti said...

Oh lordie - this is too funny! I tried "Marti needs" and got:

Marti needs to be seen live FIRST.

Marti needs to find a mango to bring to his friend's pot luck dinner party.

ROTF!

Thanks for the giggles - I needed them!