Monday, July 10, 2006

Another Weekend Overview

Saying I had a lousy weekend would be an understatement.

Friday night was awful. Saturday night was even worse, so much that I ended up driving home Sunday morning covered in Mineral oil and gastric contents. I was pissed.

Sunday showed a small amount of improvement, but by then, the weekend had been shot, and there was no chance for redemption. They didn't even have decent tomatoes at the Farmer's Market.

I also found out a friend of mine's dad passed away in a very unexpected and horrific manner. I realized that my weekend, although bad, could have been a great deal worse. There are more disasterous things than mineral oil and gastric contents...but I was still mad anyway.

Wondering Mom came home as planned on Saturday. She knows I'm annoyed, but at least I know she's not floating around in the Potomac River, or traded off as a sex slave in Trinidad. I'm sure we will address the other issues later, but right now, I just don't have the constitution for it.

No comments: