Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Thing I Want the Most

Is a nap.

I got off work around midnight...an hour after I was supposed to have timed out. They had trouble finding a nurse to replace me, and at one point asked if I would be willing to stay longer. Uhhh, you've had ALL DAY to find my replacement. So, that would be a "NO!".

I stopped by the grocery store to pick up some last minute things, like a new toothbrush, etc. Plus, Mom put in a request for chicken legs. Because she's house sitting for me, I can honor this request.

Now, I just need to strip the sheets off my bed and put the clean ones on it, start a load of laundry, pack my suitcase, take a shower, and go to the airport. Good thing I slept all day yesterday.

Like I said, hopefully I will have access to a computer so I can blog about the conference. If not, I'll be seeing you guys on Thursday.

Hotlanta, here I come!!

2 comments:

FletcherDodge said...

Have a great time. I hear the Coca-Cola is really good there because it's fresh-squeezed.

Marti said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! Sorry for not visiting, mom-in-law has Parkinsons, and I am her official caretaker now, so I don't get much time online. Sure miss you!