Tuesday, October 23, 2007

And Boo to You Too!

I went out today to find some boots for my costume, and I tried Independence center. The only place that had what I had in mind only had boots for Amazon women. If I needed a size 11, I would have been in great shape.

Me thinks I might have to go to plan B. Without the boots, the outfit just doesn't work, unless I want to look like some sort of lame-ass stripper.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention the KC Blogoholics Halloween party. If you haven't RSVP'd, do so. I'm going to be there...what more reason do you need to go??

Tomorrow morning, I have to report to physical therapy...at 8:30. The hags in occupational health scheduled it at that ungodly hour. I still loathe physical therapy. I'm not looking forward to getting out of bed before the buttcrack of dawn, and I'm sure as hell not looking forward to the visit.

It's going to be a great day, I can tell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can mail an invitation to Tony's house.

Melinda said...

I found some great CFM boots at Marshall's once - give them a try. And if you order today, there's a chance you can get them from Zappos.com before Friday.

Xavier Onassis said...

Did you try Hot Topic at the mall?