Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Halloween Costume Progress

I ordered my Halloween costume today. Hopefully, it will fit when it arrives. If not, I'm going to be pissed. If not, Plan B isn't too far behind Plan A. I usually have a back-up plan in most situations.

Costume: check
Boots: check
Frilly under-dress skirt thingie: in progress
Hat: in progress
Fishnet stockings: in progress

I'm going to look pretty dang hot in this getup. I don't know if I will be bringing someone with me to the costume party (anyone want to be my date?), but I do know that someone better hit on me while I'm there. I don't care if you have to pretend like you are interested. As long as it's enough to fluff my ego, we're golden!

Too bad things didn't pan out with Ridiculously Hot Guy (his shirt still hangs in my laundry room). He'd make a fine date and I could totally stare at his fine ass for the evening.

I even managed to get off work for the evening of the much anticipated Blogoholics Halloween Party (provided no one jacks up the schedule). I'm really looking forward to it. The rest of you better dress up. I don't want to be the only one there in costume.

If I can do it, anyone can!!

5 comments:

Spyder said...

Already working on our costumes. Was RHG's shirt still in the washer od dryer? Call him & tell him he cam come & get it....Get it?

6502Programmer said...

So what, exactly, is the costume? I gather there's the you-better-listen-to-me-bucko boots, the petticoat and fishnets, but what is the other stuff?

A few years ago, my girlfriend and I went to an "unconventional" Halloween party as a perverted priest and a Catholic school girl. She wore her old high school uniform, I wore a black suit with my attempt at a priest's collar. Completing the costume were the issues of teenage girl magazines with pictures of cute guys to obsess over in them. I made HER go and buy those, as there was NO WAY I was going to buy those myself.

Faith said...

I'm gonna need photos from that party. I promise to post some of me "being a bride" the following day at my own costume party...of sorts. :)

Anonymous said...

Faith, I still don't get why you can't come to the party... you're not getting married til the next day. ;)

Xavier Onassis said...

Barring any unforseen circumstances, the gf and I should both be there in costume.