Friday, October 26, 2007

On To Plan B

Who knew that boots were so important? While there is a collective effort in Bloggerdom to help me find a pair of boots I can actually wear, I've decided to go to Plan B. It turns out, black crinoline skirts are hard to come by unless you are the size of an 8 year old.

So, my Plan A is shelved until Halloween next year. I'll have ALL YEAR to find the rest of that costume. Until that time, what I have will go into the lovely cedar-lined closet I have in my storage room in the basement.

I still plan on looking hot, so feel free to make passes at me tonight (that is, if you're not a candy-ass and am not coming to the party).

Unless you can't get past the fact that I look like my head has been set on fire.

I still have time for a little nap before the party. Naps rock.

No comments: